The Corpus Juris Canonici, the fundamental assortment of canon law for over 750 years.
- Ancient Egyptian law, relationship as far again as 3000 BC, was based mostly on the concept of Ma’at and characterised by tradition, rhetorical speech, social equality and impartiality.
- Environmental law is more and more essential, particularly in gentle of the Kyoto Protocol and the potential danger of climate change.
- The prevailing method of enforcing international law is still essentially “self assist”; that is the reaction by states to alleged breaches of international obligations by other states.
- Department of Health and Human Services’ COVID-19 vaccine mandate for sure health care employees.
- As a vital part of the University of Pennsylvania family, we enable our students to counterpoint their legal education by offering them the chance to take graduate degree courses at considered one of our sister colleges in addition to joint levels or certificates of