Passenger Cars Home
Exploiting automotive data assets from across the service and production landscapes. New Atlas keeps you up to date on new cars, concepts, EVs and the latest automotive news including test drives, reviews and coverage of all the major auto shows around the globe. As of August, BORG Automotive is adding twelve part numbers to its range of electric brake calipers.
- By 1980, from 181,100 new registrations, 88.5 percent were Japanese in origin.
- Since its founding in 1918, the company has expanded globally and now operates over 500 consolidated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.74 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2014.
- It was mostly alone in its class and for a generation of Indonesians “Colt” became synonymous with minibus.
- The restomod has potential to be more than just a one-and-done, allowing Mopar to explore the possibility of an aftermarket electric kit.
- Focal lengths, MLA Projected Lighting devices can cast images on a variety of surfaces and over long focal distances, making them ideal for both exterior body lighting and interior lighting.
Given AMMDes is a special vehicle, it has speed limit, but it can still be used on several conditions including on steep road in the villages, Airlangga said. Moreover, the President explained that a startup company from Los Angeles has produced an autonomous vehicle that serves as a shuttle for passengers such as minivans operating on campus within a limited zone by running a fixed route. The Government of France and the United Kingdom have announced that by 2040, non-electric cars will be banned to be sold in these two countries. President Joko Jokowi Widodo asserted that among all industrial sectors, Automotive is among other sectors that are able to penetrate global markets. The Velocity Automotive Platform accelerates how vehicle information is shared to maximize the ability to secure the right inventory for the right price, while expediting how vehicles are serviced through the recon process.
40.8% of Indonesia’s total vehicle production output (four-wheel or above) in 2019 was contributed by ADM. Indonesia predominantly produces mini or compact MPVs , SUVs and light pickup trucks under one ton. Around 7.2 percent of total automobile sales in Indonesia consists of imported vehicles, notably from Thailand, Japan, India, and to lesser extent, South Korea. Probably, at the first phase, the President added, the autonomous vehicle will be used for transport cargo and delivery service.
EFI develops subsystems and mechatronic modules for power electronic systems used in electrified vehicles. EFI designs and produces custom mechatronic solutions for harsh environments (engine, transmission, etc.) based on the needs expressed by its customers. Whether they measure a speed or a position, EFI designs and produces all types of sensors, based on the needs expressed by its customers. We selected Synopsys as our EDA partner to help us accelerate our spatial sensing solution and battery sensing solution for automotive and industrial markets.
We indeed must notice the development of global automotive industry , President Jokowi said at the opening of the 26th Gaikindo Indonesia Internasional Auto Show , at ICE BSD, Tangerang, Banten, Thursday (2/8). SUZUKI is providing a full range of products including automobiles, motorcycles, outboard motors, motorized wheelchairs and industrial equipment constantly going forward to meet diversifying lifestyles. In 2013, Suzuki produced automobiles in 12 countries and delivered more than 269million units in 176 countries and regions.